International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) – a Virtual Global Organization
International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) is a not-for-profit professional association with over 29,000 members worldwide. IIBA is the world’s leading association for business analysis, dedicated to advancing the profession and uniting a community of professionals to deliver better business outcomes. IIBA supports the business analysis community and discipline through the development of standards of practice, certification programs.
All employees work virtually. As such, the minimum requirement for the successful candidate is to have a dedicated home office and high speed internet.
IIBA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
For more information on IIBA or to join our association please visit our website at: www.iiba.org
APPLICANTS MUST APPLY AT: https://iiba.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=29
Working closely with the Director, Sales and Marketing to establish and implement an integrated Sales and Marketing programs for the organization including: overseeing marketing campaigns and product launches, customer segmentation models, products classifications, distribution channels and delivery/promotional vehicles, the development of marketing campaigns, as well as the establishment of engagement models between Sales and Marketing and other key business portfolios for successful product implementation.
Director, Sales and Marketing
· Establish an integrated marketing campaign portfolio plan through SmartSheets to manage and maintain a calendar of campaign key deliverables.
· Support the planning, development and launch of marketing campaigns.
o Engage with product portfolio managers to elicit the required information for product marketing campaign development.
o Liaise with campaign stakeholders to ensure timelines are met.
o Support the development of campaign tactics and creatives.
o Develop lead generation tactics across all campaign in line with the product objectives and support ongoing prospect management.
· Design the process to collect and curate marketing content in support of product marketing campaigns.
· Advance the development of KPIs, measurements through effective analytics and campaign optimization via SEO a/b testing and re-targeting.
· Complete and share, post campaign assessment(s) identifying key learning(s) for incorporation at subsequent campaigns.
· Create operational processes and templates for ongoing marketing campaign management including re-usable marketing assets.
· Develop and sustain ongoing marketing campaign reporting.
Skills/Previous Experience Required
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field is preferred. Equivalent educational requirements will be considered.
· 5 years of experience working in marketing department.
· Knowledge of the product development lifecycle is an asset.
· Expert knowledge of current digital marketing trends, practices and tools are necessary to be successful in this role.
· Demonstrated results in growing an organization’s digital marketing lead generation.
· Must be well versed in key marketing analytics tools and platforms.
· Good understanding of the practice of Business Analysis is preferred.
· Superior communication skills (both verbal and written) that facilitate clear communication, reporting and presentations.
· Possess excellent Interpersonal Skills as well as relationship management, stakeholder management and change management.
Internal Number: 2018-9
International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) is a not-for-profit professional association with over 29,000 members worldwide. IIBA is the world’s leading association for business analysis, dedicated to advancing the profession and uniting a community of professionals to deliver better business outcomes. IIBA supports the business analysis community and discipline through the development of standards of practice, certification programs, as well as on-line and face-to-face networking opportunities through our website, webinars, local Chapters and conferences.