· taking the lead in project management for both UCITS and non-UCITS fund launches within EMEA (approximately one fund launch per month on average).
· helping facilitate the set-up of data and compliance requirements needed for the initialization of presentations for newly launched funds, acting as the facilitator between Global Marketing EMEA, Product Management and the Client Services Group (CSG), with the aim to hand off updates and regular reporting to the CSG after the initial set-up. Robust UCITS fund experience is essential.
· helping facilitate the set-up of data requirements needed for the initialization of factsheets for newly launched funds, acting as the facilitator between Global Marketing EMEA, Product Management and CSG, with the aim to hand off updates and regular reporting to the CSG after the initial set-up.
· ensuring the timely delivery of fund data and content to the Digital team for fund launches.
· helping the Product Marketing team to improve the content, appearance and commercial appeal of our existing marketing collateral.
· attending Product Development meetings for UCITS and non-UCITS funds and at launch meetings for new products.
· At least three years of experience in a Marketing role at an asset manager or private bank.
· Experience in the creation of fund reporting collateral (factsheets and presentations) and fund promotional material (fund profiles and other marketing collateral).
· Strong knowledge of UCITS fund marketing rules in EMEA and Asia will be supportive.
· Being an investment-led firm, demonstrable, robust investment knowledge across asset classes will be beneficial (Equities Fixed Income, Multi Asset and Alternatives).
· The candidate should be an able networker and a strong but respectful influencer in order to facilitate the varying requirements of GRG and Product Management.